To Setup your HP Envy Printer for the First Time:
You need to evacuate the Envy printer and all its packing materials from the box, in which the printer was delivered. A diagram of procedures required, in the first time setup of any HP printer, maps the power link associations, control board inclination settings, loading paper into the plate, lastly installing the ink cartridges. After all these, the HP printer software is to be downloaded and the most recent printer driver installed.
1. Unboxing the HP Envy Printer
2. Connecting the Power Cord and Setting the Control Panel
3. Loading Paper into the Input Paper Tray
4. Installing the Ink Cartridges
5. Installing the HP Envy Printer Software